With the guarantee of individuals: 500 - 10 000 USD
With the pledge of personal property: 500 - 30 000 USD
With the pledge of real estate: 500 - 100 000 USD
1 - 48 months
Annual interest rate
With the guarantee of an
individual/ legal entity: 17 - 20%
With the pledge of a car: 16 - 19%
With the pledge of real estate: 16 - 19%
0.1% of the loan amount (min.10 USD,
max.1 000 USD)
Guarantee of individual/ legal entity
Pledge of personal property/ real estate
Note: The loan can be issued only to persons who have income in foreingn currency, as well as holders of foreingn currency deposit (the deposit serves as a collateral).
Actual interest rate
16.06% - 28.19%
Requirements to Borrower and Guarantor:
Men: 23-63 years
Women: 23-60 years
Permanent or temporary registration (on the territory where the loan is issued)
Required (minimum 1 year)
Minimum length of service on the last job
6 months (the loan may be issued on the student name as well as on parents name)
Positive credit history of the Borrower
Documents submitted by the Borrower and Guarantor – individual:
- Application for loan (in a form approved by the Bank);
- ID of the Borrower and Guarantor;
- Certificate of earnings (for the Borrower and Guarantor):
- reference from the employer, with indication of position and salary for the last 6 months (month-by-month);
- for entrepreneurs: copy of certificate of registration in the State bodies and tax declaration for the last 2 quarters;
- Document about military service (or exemption from military service) (if the Borrower is a man);
- The Agreement with the University and invoice;
- Documents related to the collateral.
Documents submitted by the Guarantor - legal entity:
- Certificate of state registration of legal entity in the State bodies;
- Charter of the legal entity;
- Statement of accounts for the last 12 months (month-by-month).
To make decision about the issuance of the loan the Bank has right to request additional information, as well as documents necessary for the confirmation of submitted information.
More detailed information about the Student loan you can get by calling to the Contact Center on 138; to apply for the loan please visit our branches .
This loan is temporarily stopped.