Minimal amount: 500 USD/EUR
Maximal amount : 25 000 USD/EUR
Annual interest rate
16 - 28 %
0.1% of the loan amount (min.10 USD/EUR,
max.1 000 USD/EUR)
Guarantee of an individual or legal entity
The pledge of real estate
Actual interest rate
17.56 - 29.73 %
Requirements to Borrower and Guarantor
Men: 23 - 63 years
Women: 23 - 60 years
Permanent or temporary registration (on the territory where the loan is issued)
Required (min. 1 year)
Minimum length of service on the last job
6 months (the loan can be issued in the name of the student or his/her parents)
Positive credit history of the Borrower
Whenever guarantor is a legal entity, money turnover on all current accounts of the guarantor for the last 12 months must be less than
15 000 AZN in a quarter.
Note: The loan can be issued only to persons who have income in foreingn currency, as well as holders of foreingn currency deposit (the deposit serves as a collateral).
Documents submitted by the Borrower and Guarantor – individual
- Application for credit (in a form approved by the Bank);
- ID of the Borrower and Guarantor;
- Certificate of earnings (for the Borrower and Guarantor):
- reference from the employer, with the indication of position and salary for the last 6 months (month-by-month)
- for entrepreneurs: copy of certificate of registration in the State bodies and tax declaration for the last 2 quarters;
- Document about military service (or exemption from military service) (if the Borrower is a man).
Documents submitted by the Guarantor - legal entity
- Certificate of State registration of legal entity;
- Account statement for the last 12 months ( month-by-month);
- Decision of the Superior body (Minutes of the Board meeting) about the provision of guarantee and authorization of representative of legal entity to sign the Contract of guarantee (if such authority is not specified in the By-laws of the organization).
To make decision about the issuance of the loan the Bank has right to request additional information, as well as the documents necessary for the confirmation of submitted information.
More detailed information about the Credit Card you can get by calling to the Contact Center on 138; to apply for the loan please visit our branches.