With the guarantee of individuals: 500 - 10 000 USD
With the pledge of personal property: 500 - 30 000 USD
With the pledge of real estate: 500 - 100 000 USD
Annual interest rate
With the pledge of personal
property/real estate: 16 - 22%
With the guarantee of individuals: 20 - 28%
0.1% of the loan amount (min. 10 USD,
max. 1 000 USD)
Guarantee of physical / legal persons
Pledge of personal property / real estate
Actual interest rate
16.06% - 28.19%
Requirements to the Borrower and the Guarantor:
Men: 23-63 years
Women: 23-60 years
Permanent or temporary registration (on the territory where the loan is issued)
Required (minimum 1 year)
Minimum length of service on the last job
Positive credit history of the Borrower
Whenever guarantor is a legal entity, money turnover on all current accounts of the guarantor for the lasr 12 months must not be less than 15 000 AZN in a quarter.
Note: The loan can be issued only to persons who have income in foreingn currency, as well as holders of foreingn currency deposit (the deposit serves as a collateral).
Documents submitted by the Borrower and Guarantor – an individual
- Application for a loan (in a form approved by the Bank);
- ID of the Borrower and Guarantor;
- Certificate of earnings (for the Borrower and Guarantor):
- reference from the employer, with the indication of position and salary for the last 6 months (month-by-month)
- for entrepreneurs: copy of certificate of registration in the state bodies and tax declaration for the last 2 quarters;
- Document about military service (or exemption from military service) (if the Borrower is a man).
Documents submitted by the Guarantor - a legal entity
- Certificate of state registration of legal entity in the state bodies;
- Charter of the legal entity;
- Statement of accounts for the last 12 months (month-by-month).
To make decision about the issuance of the loan the Bank has right to request additional information, as well as the documents necessary for the confirmation of submitted information.
More detailed information about the Renovation loan you can get by calling the Contact Center on 138; to apply for the loan please visit our branches.