Minimal amount – 300 AZN
Maximal amount – net 4-months wage
0.1% of the loan amount (min.10 AZN, max.1000 AZN)
For amount up to 2-months wage – not required
For amount more than 2-months wage – the guarantee of an individual working in the same organization as the borrower
Annual interest rate
Note: The loan can be issued only to persons who have income in foreingn currency, as well as holders of foreingn currency deposit (the deposit serves as a collateral).
Actual interest rate
Requirements to the Borrower:
Men: 23 - 63 years
Women: 23 - 60 years
Permanent or temporary registration (on the territory where the loan is issued)
Required (minimum 1 year)
Minimum length of service on the last job
6 months (the loan can be issued in the name of the student or his/her parents)
Positive credit history of the Borrower
This loan is temporarily stopped.
Requirements to the Guarantor
- Not less than 6 months of service at the last place of employment;
- If the loan amount is less than 2-months wage, security for a loan is not required.
- Maximum amount of the loan with the guarantee must not exceed 4-months wage of the guarantor.
Documents submitted by the Borrower and the Guarantor
- Application for loan (in a form approved by the Bank);
- ID of the Borrower and Guarantor;
- Statement from the salary card of the Borrower and Guarantor (when Guarantor is registered). When necessary, the Bank receives information about the salary of the Borrower and the Guarantor from the statement issued by their employer.
To make decision about the issuance of the loan the Bank has right to request additional information, as well as the documents necessary for the confirmation of submitted information.
More detailed information about the Salary+ loan you can get by calling to the Contact Center on 138; to apply for the loan please visit our branches.