What is Mobile Banking?
With Mobile Banking you can manage your card account on a real-time basis and carry out the following transactions:
- Payments for mobile phone services;
- Payment for utilities;
- Payment for TV and internet;
- Card to Card transfers (Card to Card);
- Statement for account;
- To block the card;
- To get or delete code for Cash by Code service.
Who can use Mobile Banking?
- The service is available for Xalq Bank cardholders - subscribers of Azercell, Bakcell and NarMobile;
- To use Mobile Banking you should have a mobile phone connected to internet;
- Valid debit or credit card (at the moment of connection to Mobile Banking).
How to become a Mobile Banking user?
New version of Mobile Banking allows connecting to the service in the most convenient and accessible way:
- Download the midlet* to your phone on the below link:
for IOS - https://itunes.apple.com/az/app/xalq-bank-mobilbank/id596412488?mt=8
for Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openwaygroup.WAY4MobilXAL.app
- Via the Xalq Bank's ATM network register to Mobile Banking and obtain a receipt with the serial number and passwords;
- After installation of the midlet, to activate the system enter serial number, components of the key, after that you will be asked to enter PIN-code. Re-enter the PIN-code and start to transactions via Mobile Banking.
* Midlet - software to carry out operations in Mobile Banking.
Please complete termination form to unsubscribe Mobil Bank service.
Advantages of Mobile Banking system:
- Real-time operations;
- Connection to the system without applying to the Bank branches and without renewal of SIM-card;
- Ability to connect to any mobile operator.
Free of charge
- If you are not a Xalq Bank cardholder, you can order a card and connect to the Mobile Banking;
- In case of loss, termination or expiration of card, cardholder will be disconnected from the service. Customer can reconnect to the Mobile Banking by his request and be charged according to the current tariffs;
- In case of any problem with the connection, customer can call to AzeriCard 24 hours customer service, land line: (012) 598 46 97, (012) 598 43 76 or 194 for subscribers of Bakcell and Azercell, (012) 194 for subscribers of NarMobile. For calls from abroad (+994 50) 225 28 00;
- To ensure security while working with the Mobile Banking all transferred information is encoded. Besides, the midlet is supplied with the special PIN-code, which prevents unauthorized use of mobile phone.